- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- ASIN: B0010EI6T2
- Product Dimensions: 6.8 x 5.2 x 0.8 inches ; 4 ounces
- Media: Video Game
- Release Date: March 18, 2008
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (114 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,284 in Video Games (See Top 100 in Video Games)
- #747 in Video Games > PlayStation 3
Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell BlacklistNgày đăng: 17/11/2015 | Chuyên mục: Tin tức tổng hợp | 674 Views
If you liked the first game, you’ll definitely like the second. The core premise of the R6 Vegas games is relatively short, but white-hot gunfights in various locations.
>> Read more: black friday camera deals 2015
The sequel to the award-winning next-generation first-person shooter — returns to Sin City. Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas 2 is your last chance to rescue America’s sexiest city from an escalating terrorist siege that will force you into heart-pounding action from beginning to end. The best are back and this time winner takes all.
- Explore Vegas hot spots as the environment changes from dusk to bright daylight to dawn
- Multiplayer includes 11 smaller maps that force more intense face-offs, 2 adversarial modes, more rewards, and easier access to matches using the improved and intuitive matchmaking system
- Create your own identity that stays the same in both single player and multiplayer modes and progresses as you do
- Turn single player mode into co-op mode at any time, just by jumping into the game
- AI is more challenging than ever
>> Read more: victoria secret black friday 2015 here
What Happens In Vegas, Stays in Vegas.
Unprecedented Character Customization
- Ubisoft Montreal Returns – The award-winning studio responsible for the hit game Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas is back with another unforgettable experience that will bring the Vegas storyline to a startling finale.
- Bigger, Bolder Vegas – Explore brand-new Vegas hotspots for the first time by day. Whether it’s the daylight-drenched Strip or the Nevada desert at dusk, all are superbly rendered in mega-watt Vegas style.
- Expanded Multiplayer Mode – The highly acclaimed multiplayer that made Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas a must-have game has been expanded to include more than 10 new close-quarters maps perfect for dramatic face-offs, two new adversarial modes, a deeper rewards system, and improved online matchmaking.
- Vastly Improved Co-op Gameplay – New single-player maps with multiple entry points make co-op gameplay easier than ever. Have a friend jump into the action anytime, anywhere, and automatically switch from single-player to co-op mode—all without affecting the storyline.
- Dramatically Revamped AI – Hone your most cunning tactics on terrorists equipped with thermal vision, night vision, and shields. Your enemies react differently each time you engage them—ensuring that no two battles are ever the same.
- Extensive Tactical Options – Rely on your teammates to provide advanced tactical strategies like thermal scanning and leapfrogging to gain the upper hand against the toughest opponents.
- More Weapons and Armor – An expanded selection of camouflage, body armor, and weapons adds up to the most customizableRainbow Six experience yet.
>> Read more: ipod touch black friday here
The Story So Far
You are Bishop, leader of Rainbow’s elite Bravo Team. You’ve been ordered to a desolate observatory where a hostage stand-off is underway. Your mission is straightforward: infiltrate the observatory and protect the hostages should negotiations fail. But you’re experienced enough to know that things have a funny way of not going as planned…
2010 – Las Vegas, Nevada
Return to Sin City for the last time in Rainbow Six Vegas 2 and put an end to the terrorist threat. There, you’ll unravel a web of betrayal that will take you beyond the events of Rainbow Six Vegas. At a remote hideaway you’ll witness the astonishing conclusion that will bring an end to the crisis in Vegas—once and for all.
About Team Rainbow
Rainbow began as an idea shared by John Clark and Domingo “Ding” Chavez. Clark, a former Navy SEAL and CIA operative, met Chavez during a covert operation in Colombia. During the operation, Chavez was rescued by Clark. After that mission, Chavez joined the Central Intelligence Agency. Clark and Chavez developed a mentor-student relationship over the course of several missions together.
Rainbow was created in 2000. Ding Chavez was made a Team Leader and began recruiting counter-terrorism operatives immediately. Experts in close-quarters combat, demolitions, electronics, surveillances, and reconnaissance were recruited. Snipers, hackers, soldiers, policemen, and contractors were all brought to Hereford, England, where Rainbow shares its headquarters with the British Special Air Service.
Platform: PlayStation 3 | Edition: Standard